Online review procedure for out of state and local artists:
Please submit your work electronically for review to the Gallery Curator, Laura Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following:
1. 3-5 images of the pieces you wish to submit
2. CV/Resume and an artist bio.
3. (Optional but recommended) website/artist page.
There are no fees to submit your work electronically.Participating artists will be contacted via email and will be asked to drop off work within the time frame outlined in the call for entry. Participating artist submission fee: $25 for 3 Pieces for members and $35 for non-members unless specified.
In addition to the terms and conditions set forth with in the DAL Artist Agreement, accepted applicants will be responsible for the following:
1. Artists are permitted to bring up to 3 pieces that have never been shown in the art gallery before.
2. All work must be properly framed and wired. If it is not a wall piece, artists must discuss display options with Gallery Manager.
3. When dropping of work, please also include a printed or digital copy of your artist statement and biography so that we can have them available for gallery visitors to view.
4. All artists must sign and adhere to the Dover Art League Artist Exhibition Agreement.
5. Unless otherwise specified all worked entered in Dover Art League must be deemed to be “fine” arts or “fine” crafts. The Board of Directors reserves the right to choose works for display.
6. All exhibiting artist must be present during the First Friday Reception they are participating in. In addition artists are encourage to participate in the open studio during said month to help promote their work and to connect with viewers and potential buyers.