Art Gallery Seeking Community Art Instructors
Are you an Artist? Do you have a passion for teaching? DAL is seeking art instructors to teach classes and workshops at our Downtown location. This is a contracted position allowing you the flexibility to make your own schedule. The role of a community arts educator is to connect with the community through art and teach classes and workshops about what you are most passionate about. An ideal candidate must be highly motivated and have a go-getter spirit. They must be flexible, creative and have passion for the arts. DAL is currently looking for instructors for all art mediums, including, by not limited to, drawing, painting, jewelry and photography. Instructors must adhere to the DAL teaching handbook.
Ideal candidates must possess the following:
- Be an artist, any mediums, including, but not limited to visual arts, writing, dance and acting.
- Be a highly motivated self-promoter with some experience in adverting and marketing on multiple
platforms, including social media
- have a strong passion and experience working in one or more art mediums or techniques
- have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to self-promote and advertise for classes
- Submit class material and plans in a timely manner
- At least 2-5 months’ experience in teaching in a school or community setting is preferred but not required.
Interest candidates please email your resume and class ideas to
Dover Art League Now Seeking Applications for Board Members:
Do you have a passion for arts? Are you looking for a way to become more involved in the arts community?
Dover Art League (DAL) is now accepting interested applicants to become part of our Board. This is a great opportunity to make a meaningful impact in our arts community.
Join us in advocating and strengthening the presence of the arts in our community! Interested applicant please submit a brief statement no longer than two paragraph, along with your resume, outlining why you are interested in joining our board, what the arts mean to you, your strengths and what you would bring to Board. Applicants please email your statement and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internship opportunities may be available, please email